R.I.P StonerMods
Please Sign Up Or Sign In

R.I.P StonerMods

Cypress's Graveyard Site

HomeHomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to Stonermods, please sign up and be active!
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:39 am

Share | 

StonerMods Closed Down

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cypress
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: StonerMods Closed Down    Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:52 am

I started this site as a kid and just grew out of taking care of it, I love this forum and spent a lot of time working here. I abandoned this site pretty much last year but left all the forums open so any one could still acsess the site and use it. Well today I completed my new project witch is a online host booter and I was thinking about this forum and how I use to give it out with VIP membership. This forum is not for sell and is not going to be ever so don't ask. Depending on how much money I make profit on my online host booter I might start a new forum and reopen stonermods but that is not a promise ! Any ways I took the time and edited the site to try and explain things a little better this site is closed down to a extent I am still using it for advertisement for my online host booter if any one is interested.
So feel free contact me about any thing I will still be checking on the site daily just to see whats going on.

Email: Natashf@fbi.al
Back to top Go down
http://stonermods.forumotion.com

StonerMods Closed Down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1